Wednesday, August 20, 2008

wonder

Today..whole day i was painting 1 of the room
well...
><..starting mum say help me..end up...she went back to hometown
><
sis and dad work..><
apa boleh buat??saya buat sendiri la
haizzz!
paint 1 hour...
rest awhile and talk on the phone..
then continue paint..till evening..><..
damn tired of painting..><..
but im happy with that..
god..still got a 2 room to paint..><..
nvm...try to finish it..
then..still got my physic folio..><..
i lazy do la~~~
then got moral essay..god...teacher give me all the essay at once..4 essay..><
must have picture!
ahhh..
i dont know what to do now~~~
ohya..
ACCORDING TO THE MSG WO~~~
SHOULD I WRITE IT HERE~~~
*ahem ahem*


well.i call the streamyx alot of time..which is damn ****!
connection always disconnect..><
well..i think i call more than 20+ times..in total of everytime i call..

then my roommate and my sis share the connection with me..
=.=...all laptop connection...make my internet connection bloody slow!
MY GOD!
then i am like..
hmm...
nothing to do..i got choose certain people blog..
i got read their past..
well...some of it got me inside..><..
i mean..they got wrote about it...
i can see the difference last time and now..so different..><
god...
everything change...
EVERTHING CHANGE!

No comments: