Friday, August 22, 2008

my god

Today i quite tired..
my god...
this is seriously sux!
hm..
morning..wake up..go paint...
then..
rest a while..go play game..
then..continue paint..till evening..><
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzz
after that...i do my physics projext..do abit...
i play game..then continue do..then play game..
then at 1.30am..go inside the room and prepare to sleeep..
coz have to wake up in the morning and go for rock climbing
><
zzzz
2..i close the lamp and sleep..
after that..the lamp is close..everything is dark..but my eye still very big open..><
cannot close my eye
maybe i drank 2 cup of coffee just now..zzzzzzzz
now i cannot sleep..at 3..
i sms someone..and he haven sleep...then he never reply me
guess he must be sleeping..><
then at 3.30am...
ah...finally wake up!!!
cannot sleep..come online and blog....zzzzzzzzz
zz
i think i no need to sleep already..szzzzz


No comments: