Saturday, March 27, 2010

^^

wooooho..:)
i enjoy my days now wei!!!
PEACE!
ytd have an outing with mihoko.:)
lol!btw
thanks to my cousin..
the movie
"How to Train your Dragon"
quite funny.
lol.:)!
enjoy playing archery?:)!
enjoying watching movie?
enjoying everything ?
:)
i hope the answer is yes.:P!
btw~~
pro arrow shooting..sampai wall pun kena.:D
!
ytd kai lin told me something.:)!
and its like....so gam dong.!
nvm..kai lin.:P!if u need anyone talked to when u SAD xD!
find someone!
xD
although u always called me all this thing happen!
still..my perasan baka fren.^^..

today went *GUY* shopping with wai loon!=.=
teman him bbuy stuff
yawn,,....guess wheere..
in so many place!
end up,we went to GIANT!
-.-
beli apa?
beli berus gigi,toothpaste and so on...!!!
choose syampoo also take time!
what a *GUY* shopping!next time should asked gurl follow us.:P
easy choose!

No comments: