Saturday, March 27, 2010

its only u.:)!


ITS all ,its about you.:)


Starbuck!the 1st coffee that i look at u and drink.:)!
i remember that time u wearing school uniform.:)
i think u should remember that.:P



TOMATO!:)!
actually,i never realise!until u told me that !
hehe,after i check out this photo
only i realise!
but this make u looks so mature.;)!




u and the BEAR(BAO BEI)
:)!
hugging it and kissing it?
hehe..
dont let baobei *tiu lao* again wo.:)!
hehe
somehow.i see this picture.:)!it looks so nice and you're so adorable.!


Every moment that i be with u
it is so sweet.:)!
everything that happen,sure got a reason behind it.!
I dont do something without a reason>:)
my reason is very easy..
is because me
ivan LOVE YOU!
no joke in my eye.:)!
no joke in ur eye too right?
i trust that ,short distance or long distance.
u will wait for me rite?
:)..
keep in touch!
*IVAN LOVE QIQI*
reply me in cbox if got anything to said,or sms to me.:)!
-off soon-

No comments: