Monday, July 30, 2012

Peeeeeeeps~!
Blog time,actually quite lazy to blog nowadays,but i believe,when the time its here,
i will start to blog.

Finally,I decided my education,After so long,and finally i make a decision to study at KDU!
hahaha,Looks funny actually,But KDU really offer me the subject that i want.
Its  like,come on,i want business course,but the advantage is,i can choose study in 2 major.
Already decided i will choose finance to be 1 of my major,how about another?Argh,really got no idea which should i choose,marketing?business admin?or accounting?
this is suck!

Finally my maple level 120.i need to continue chiong before my classes start next month
really miss study life,When i study,that is the time i enjoy my life.because
we can do alot of thing when we study.i wasted my 1 and a half years already
and i not going to waste my time anymore.
kinda regret last time why i don't study hard.Now its time to pay back.
This time,the amount of money that i spend its not little,
and i going make sure i really go for it.
PEACE!

i actually check back my previous post,and realise how childish am i last time.
in the same time,blog really provide something special.
It make me look back and rewind back what's happen in my previous life.
and although its funny,sad,angry
i still enjoy it

Let me think,i got myself a laptop,aircond in 3 months time.so i need a new phone,but according to my sis,i will get a present for my birthday,dont know should wait or not.hmmmm,after started my college,its time to purcahse a car.XD!that is what i want.!!WOOHOOOO!!!

No comments: