Tuesday, July 31, 2012

really fan

1st of August!
=)!
And i loving it~
Finally,today settle my register fee for KDU!
and if everything run smoothly as what i plan,in 27 days time,i will official start my course,
really feel cool and high!
hmmmm.
Today actually happen something,I don't know i should feel bad or good.
The manager in the shop is mad of me because i resign,i actually think back,
Did i do wrong?
When the first day i work at ATOZ,which time i not commited?
I become the shop topsales person in less than a month,i learn almost everything i could,
and now,i want do something which i Should do,and he think i'm wrong?I make a wrong decision is it?
really funny .
ishhh~!lazy talk about him alraedy.
At least,i have a group of friend at ATOZ,which really friendly and helpful,such as:-
kang atoz,leong atoz,if u can find their name at facebook,u will know them.
They are really amazing friend.
If you do anything wrong,or u feel bad,they are the real friend that u can depend on.
for the next 27 days,i will suffer like a crazy guy at atoz,i just cannot imagine what will happen to me.
haiz,what can i do,just let it.i only hope everything will run smoothly as accordingly.
because ,i want to be happy!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,
nowadays really bored,sometime only gaming at house,but now,i prefer to chat with friends.
is more fun to chat around,especially all my old friends.
somehow,i will contact with them more.=)
PEACE

No comments: