Monday, July 2, 2012

game time!

Was wondering what to do this few days,
But its really awesome,Nowadays,
After i bought the laptop,
I start to play games and watch movie like mad.
It is really nice and fun!
I still remember last time i used to do this  also until other people had appear.
Now i am back to that life.
What game i still play?I play back Maple story.HAHA!
I used to play it last time,Really so big different!OMG!
When i play,is this the maple that i used to play last time?
Although weird,But i have fun.Time pass really fast when play game,I played for 2 hour,for me,
its like?only 10 minute.=__=!COME ON WEI!!
besides that,I still play Dota as usual,Almost 6 years + since i play that game.
Didn't stop play and i enjoy play that game,It is a fantastic game.
MAYBE childish lah,but who careS?I LOVE ALREADY CAN!

HHAHAHAH!THIS YEAR SPAIN WON EURO CUP
!!
fantastic,really rock!
i want to have fun!!

No comments: