Saturday, June 30, 2012

Amazing day.

Today was my off day.
I REALLY spend time to enjoy it.=.=!what i do?
i sleep till 1.30PM .=)!Really tired,sometime we need time to rest although we want to enjoy.
After i wake up,the first thing that i really did is:-
ITS TIME TO CLEAN MY ROOM!
OMG!i didnt clean my room almost a year.=)!
Can u believe?I mean.I didnt clean in term of take out all the cupboard and clean step by step.
NOT LIKE DIDN'T Clean at all lah~~~!
Take me around 2 hour to clean all my thing.
Really weird.Because only 2 hour to do all those thing.
Last time i take more than an hour.But its worth,
Because i feel its so nice to see the room so clean.
Later Chor might be coming to my house to fix my aircond,after done.
I think my room will be in a cooling environment again!
hahah,After i arrange all my thing back to usual,i feel so satisfied,
i already achieve few of my target,i got my laptop,phone coming soon,room, my privacy.
I need to achieve few more thing,A car, to make my life more complete.Sometime when you achieve all those thing with your own hand,you will feel very happy.Especially when we work like crazy to get all those thing.I REALLY feel so satisfied of it.

let me see,
yesterday i found an article at facebook.
I read and really so meaningful.
Its not about how much i miss her,When i over with her,Its really differnt,that is really what i thinking.
I think the one that create this thing really great.
haha.

No comments: