Tuesday, June 5, 2012

another day?

hahaha!
another post of the day.+)!
let me tell everyone something,I hate liar.If you lie to me,u will know what happen?
I can said i will be damn mad.U'll never know how angry am i before,because no people saw i angry before.
Maybe got 1 person,when i angry,i can really punch u until u bleed.normally i won't do it.
So don't lie to me.A liar will make me more angry.
Oh well,yesterday really fun.=)

When work really feel so stress,Really feel like throw all the fucking phone away.
all the phone here ring like no stop and make me feel so sick.
Especially when i answer the phone,sure all the badwords come out.
i am like?wtf?its my problem it is?i just help to arrange.not like i do everything.
Human is like this?it is?sometime not our problem also will blame to us it is?
Really sick of this thing.
Yesterday when my sis call my for singK at Midvally with my mom,I direct rest half day.
I really no mood to work already.Go sing k and relax.
haha,really weird,first time singK with mum and sis.=)!REAALY LMAO!XD!
OMG!its nice to singK together,old song/new song/lame song all also got.
Peace
Then shop awhile with Mum and sis.
end up balik rumah~then go out to have fun with friend at cc.LOL!
till around 1.45am.yawn.tired

No comments: