Sunday, June 3, 2012

June?
Its an awesome month?
Haha.I still remember last time,June was one of my worst month.=___=!
and also it was one of the suckiest month ever!
Must do this and that,settle alot of thing.Somehow,It is nice
Today was really amazing.Work was quite relaxing as well.
Although today was digital mall Printer fair,but the customer that come really less.=.=!
sien dao..end up,i manage escape for 2 hour because i follow my friend go to Shah Alam to help customer install.=.=!really easy,next time i go install ?then,i play counter strike at my working place almost 2-3 hour.
Until Jia En come find me and take GPS from me.=.=!
eh jia en,Alot of guy want to know u leh.=___=!i mean my working friend.
LOL lah!like a bee beside me keep ah ji ah jo.!
well well..Yesterday i had a weird dream.
The dream that i really never expected.hahaha!can u believe?I dream about my ex?
But after i wake up,I don't feel anything.Its like?Wow,i dream about her and i realise she is no more important.
Time really help me.=)!Especially don't stalk her.If didnt stalk her,I feel more happy.
Now i got a bunch of friend.+)
oh yeah,anyone can introduce me a job that work for a month only.^_^!if got,let me know.

No comments: