Saturday, June 23, 2012

Happy Birthday Mah Mah

Happy Birthday Philip Mah.=)!
20th Years Old already.
HAHA!have a wonderful day yesterday midnight?
This is crazyyyyyyyyyyyy

LOL!yesterday was my offday,i really have fun playing around with my friend
when my parent's not at home.=)!Back to last time,when i home alone,
something will happen.=)!but that won't happen anymore.=)!
Now i will have fun with my friend.teeeeeeeeheeeeeeee~~~
Went Philip house gaming,then Badminton at New Vision.=.=
STOP tricking me at badminton.=____=!
Then go back slept for 1 hour,before went to Picadily to drink with friend.
siennn...
Down my for what.=.=!cannot down other people izit?=___=!
end up i kena down and went to toilet twice to vomit..
but really weird,i feel very full only,Its like,I feel full,But i don't really drunk.
After vomit the first time,Continue drink again for the second tower.=)!
I not confirm how many cup i drank,almost finish,then i went toilet vomit again to feel better,
before i went home.
OMG@i feel so high yesterday.=)!
But i still can walk ok.=)!
I still can walk around,walk back.=P!
Slept at philip house and really tired,Don't have energy at all.
Straight down.=)!


JOM AGAIN!=)

No comments: