Friday, June 8, 2012

fun day

Yo baby,
I just back from Overtime.=.=!
tired sial,Not so active like Philip,Waisoon and Mun chun,still can go clubbing at Vertigo
Wooot
Really amazing day today
I never waste my offday.I completely spend my off day with my family.
Really Amazingm.Let me think,What i do today.
Its nice to *silent your phone* when its your off day.
because no customer can disturb you!that is really amazing.=)
I had a nice sleep until 11.30am
until my cousin and my dai jiu mu come disturb me.All tell me want eat at T-bowl Restaurant
I am like?Ea at T-bowl no need go sg wang lah.Pyramid also got lah..=.=!
end up,11 of us went to T-bowl.Actually the restaurant nothing special.=.=!
the only thing special is the design,If you ask me rate the food,I said its around 7/10/Not really perfect.
then i shop around with my aunty and parents,Bought a few clothes.

The most dulan thing i ever feel is ,When i in the mood to drink Chatime, I line up and end up,
When almost reach my turn.No electricity=.=!FUCK IT!
I want drink also cannot.really dissapointed.Then reach home less than 10 minute,Mun Chun ajak basketball
Then went to picadily have a drink before went to Basketball.
Only play 1 game.==!dissapointed ,because we lose.was winning the game,then end up lose.=.=
kanasai sial.
reach home less than 1 hour,Prepare go to Overtime at scott garden.=.=!
waisoon.fuck u!make us late.=P
we  play a few game.
and i drink quite alot.
the fact is,I not drunk!i still can walk straight ok!Philip dont talk rubbish.=)
I am still as tough as everyone!
drink only lah!.=)
had a nice day today

No comments: