Saturday, June 2, 2012

Yesterday was my off day,
I took my time hang out with my friend.
Oh well,The location they choose is Sunway Pyramid.Who cares?
I went there with Philip.because we are going to have lunch with them.
Really feel weird to step inside pyramid again.It was once my sweetest memories
and every of my experience start from there.
I walk all the shoplots, It remind me of alot of thing.Especially Watson/Daisho/Popular.
and also our "OLD PLACE",too bad,Just a memories.I believe she wont longer step into pyramid so often like last time,because she already can go alot of places.*if u know what i mean*
Really feel weird when u think of all those thing.This is the memories that we cannot erase it easily,
because we often face it in our daily life.
skip this part,lets continue.hang out with Mc,Kuan Yong,Ming Jie and Chor at red box.
well,I admit i suck in singing,but i really want to sing.Just want to sing it out.
Especially some song which i hear almost everynight.When u sing it out,it really make us feel better.
well.have fun with all of them.=)!
After i leave pyramid,I tell myself,No longer looking back for old memories,everything will start again.
Oh well,
This few day is digital mall printer fair.
Really so busy nowadays.Today i walk around all the time.But i think,
I should change job soon.I want a new environment,I want to have more fun.
I don't want to stuck inside DM the whole time without experience other job.Although other job salary will be lower.But i accept it.i think end of this month will be my last month.

No comments: