Tuesday, August 7, 2012

another day

I'm back again to blog
haha,This few days really busy doing things and in the same time,gaming.
Today already 8/8/2012?
this is real fast
so fast august~OH PLEASE!
Watched the movie Total Recall with Wl,Philip and Mun Chun.Overall the movie,can i said its SUCK?
Really wasted money.
I don't understand why this movie can get a high rating.=.=
haha.And in the same day itself,

I went back to my hometown .
awwww,really miss my grandparents..<3 p="p">Really,its nice to go back once in a while,especially when visit them,
In the same time,i realise there is alot of thing that changed at my hometown,
So differnt nowadys with last time,
Still remember last time i used to Cycling around with friend go shop buy thing,go buy book.
No more that moment already lo..
but i still had  afew of my hometown friend that really close to me.
We know each other more than 16 years~
Can u believe?went to pasar at Menglembu and having fun eating dim sum with my grandparent.
Reach home around 7/30pm at night and ready to watch badminton.
Although Lee Chong Wei lose that game,it was really an amazing performance done by Lee CHong Wei.
Silver medal is amazing,especially can win twice in a row.
oh yeah,

Forget to mention.

7/8/2012=Happy Birthday Lim Jia En!LOL!this will be the 3rd time i telling u.haha!1st time is at Sg Congkak,2nd time is at your house with Mc,Ws.LOL!3rd time?u enjoy yourself better XD!

8/8/2012=Happy Birthday Cheah Yan Leng,one of my best ever friends since last time.The one that i used to share secret,listen to me as well.

hmmm,i realise there is alot of August baby this month =_________=!

-signing off-

No comments: