Thursday, August 23, 2012

yooo people!
back to blog again.once a week,not really too much right?
haha.Really had fun for the previous week,
its amazing for me.x)

let me revise back.
went to club last week ,
Finally i went inside for the first time after so long.
Really great and amazing experience to be in there,
Although I realise i lack of 1 thing.
But not too bad,
Went with WL,MC,Philip,Chor,Pearly and Kaylee
Purpose is to celebrate Kaylee birthday?
well
I know i dance until very funny -___-! no need laugh me until like crazy people.
I need to drink more,only feel more high.!

I still want to go AGAIN when i got chance.
Really feel so high until u can dance like mad.x)
hmmm.

22th August 2012-Happy Birthday Sherry Tsao!wooohooo!proud to know a friend like u,wish you all the best at NZ.

Just 2 more days before i start my class .
and i'm student AGAIN?xD



No comments: