Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Kdu College orientation

Finally,I Official register and started my course at KDU University College
After so long,its time to back to studies.
Well well well,
I really think quite long before i choose it,but i believe i choose a good choice.x)
I studying Bachelor Of Business(hons)
No regret and hope will do better for my life x)!




Just reached home from Orientation for KDU at Damansara.
Really surprise,i though i will the only one but i have to admit,the world really small.
I saw back few of my old friend such as Riyal and the most surprisingly,I saw Pak Yin there.
He still recognise my name and i surprise,the world is really small.Still remember last time when i celebrate birthday with him x)
Orientation really fun,
It seems like everyone is knowing each other .x)
Alah,alot hot chicks also study Mass Communication,
Business macam elek =.=!
Who cares,
As long as everything run smooth,that is good enough.
ehehehe,During the orientation,
Win 2 hamper .x)!,one is the 2nd best explanation between High School and College,
Other 1 is Amazing race get no 3.
and today,i had a new group,and guess what,
got 2 game,1 is sketch,other is choose the survivor item
AND the thing that really surprise me is,
we won 1st in this 2 x)!
Overall beat everyone .Good Job to the team !
Sketch is based on this 5 Alphabelts.   TRIBE

T-Trust
R-Respect
I-Integrity
B-bravery
E-Energy

and we choose respect as our theme x)!
and i believe its 1 of the best sketch ever that we plan in 20 minute .
PEACE

-signing off-

No comments: