Wednesday, October 3, 2007

5 down..2 to go..

5 down...2 to go..XD...haha..oh well..now is during PMR!but i still got free time to blog...=)..haha...oh well..maybe i feel relax..=)...coz still got 2 more test to go...and then!im freeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!=)..lol...haha..today exam is quite ok for me except sejarah...the paper is goig to make me DIE!!!zzzzzzzzz...killing me!swt!tomorrow is my KH then friday is my geo!!and then..say byebe to my book!hahaha..lol...

*DOnt sleep so EARLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY la*...zzzzzz...i finish my 1st exam paper also u haven't sleep...aiyooo...later ur eye going to be dark!ZZZzzzzz...rest more la...=)....2molo is ur exam..just dont study until mad la..is not good for ur health..=)....take carez!and remember dont study until like that again la..haiyooo.....Later u sick again...next time don't do that again......!!Goodluck for ur exam tomorrow..=)...ivan lurves ya..=)*

No comments: