Saturday, October 13, 2007

congrates~~~=)

wow..yesterday!!!12October!!!one of the most memorable day for my cousin..
Yesterday was her wedding..=)..lol....i feel so happy for her.=D..haha...oh well...
i Hope her happy foreva~^_^..lol..because of her wedding..lol....=)..wow...yesterday quite busy....after celebrate in the restaurant..Then later i go to her house..=)..what a nice 1...i lead my uncle with other car go...then still got around 9 car coming also to her house..what a nice..9 car follow..coz all also dont know how to go...i and my uncle reach 1st..Then waiting for the,..what a ncie thing..My mum reach then say....3 CAR IS MISSING!!!wow...all dont know how to go..3 car is missing in the highway...=.="..so my uncle go bring them come..is take them around 30 minute..lol..lucky i still know how to go..phew..if not i sure trap in the highway ..=)..haha..Later than enjoy in my cousin house..wow..

My whole family..=)...me,my sis,my mum and my daddy..=)


My dad can be future singer..=P..lol...haha...lol..=D


Esther&Chris..=)..


This part is like usuall...DRINK!!drink more..=)..


My cousin and his husband "HENGTAI"lol..=D


Me and My Cousin~~~=)...this is the cousin that i mention about..=)


Me and My DAI JIU MU!!!haha..she look so RED!...




My whole family take with the,..=)..wheeeeeeee...


Chris and Esther..=)..wish them happy 4eva..~~~...wheeeee

No comments: