Tuesday, October 9, 2007

omg

omg...omg..omg...i dont know what am i doing wei!
i always cant do the thing that i say before...such as..
i say before i not going to on my hp during PMR..end up..
i still on my my Hp...Then..i say before not going go dota or.......
but today ended up....i still dont know why i go dota..is same like got 1 feeling bring me to play that game.....i feel OMG!...i cant do it..i cant handle it!AHHH!hhhh!HHhhHH!!!..
i say is my last time to have wing and ahem ahem..end up....today i go ahem ahem again..OMG
i hate myself!i hate myself..this 2 day i dont know what happen to me....always do the thing that i want to stop..always no confident of myself!ahHH!!HHHhH!!!!hhh...I dont trust myself!!!I HATE MYSELF!!!btw..all the best for u tomorrow....=)..although i few day never chat to u..=)..u should enjoy...dont give urself too much stress!

No comments: