Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sunway Family Day

wow...on 28th October 2007!Sunway Family Day was held in Sunway Lagoon.=D..
well...like usual..every year also we going for that..=D..haha..This year abit special..
They give us their Watch this time...Usualy every year they give paper ...But thie year they give watch..wow....the watch its quite cool..=D..haha..this time went with my aunt my parent and few of my cousin..=D..haha...Its just a nice day when we want to go...but then i got no reson why wake up so early..-_-.....6 am my dad wake me up!wow!!so early wei!go to Sunway at 7...zzzzz...sleepy SIAL!!~~~~!!!...Well..reach there..we just ready ..find a place and ready to rest..then 10 AM!..we start to swim and play water..haha...starting i play with all my cousin 1st..well...i always the eldest..=P..haha...Later my dad and mum come..=D..haha...well...i hate my dad...!!!!!!always pull me down inside the water!!zzzz.....but we enjoy swim la.;=)...then we go play some water games..its quite nice..=)..well..prepare to go at 12+ to go play other game...starting...we go to play "PIRATES REVENGE"..well..i go with 2 cousin..1 is 13 years old and 1 more is 14..then we line up to play..wth!they ajak me play!1ST...MY 13 YEARS OLD COUSIN SAY he scared!and then he cabut!wth!then second..when almost our turn!my other cousin say..he cant move already..coz too scared!wah!wth wei!they ajak me play and now all scared?well..i force her to play also..hahaha..Than she sit beside me...well...next time dont want to sit beside her..SCREAM freaking LOUD!zzzzzz.....Than jsut turn 1 round 360...haha..and that all..come down only..guess where she go..she go toilet straight away and vomit..=.=!wth!later..i go for "TOMAHAWK"..i ajak..no ppl want to play..so i play alone..that is nice!3rd...i look at my small cousin nothing to play..so i teman them play Apache pots...next time i dont want play that...omg!so headache la of that game..i also almost vomit after that game..hahah...well...later all of us went back and rest..well..this year not really enjoy la...but can come again next time..=P...BUT then!!!!!I AM SO FREAKING DARK NOW!!!!!!!zzzzzzzz

No comments: