Monday, January 28, 2013

A great day,
Today went badminton,
well,
at least its fun for me :)
hmm,i actually quite a numbers of day did not update my blog.
I don't really have much to write
unless i am a freaking hell pro writer,BUT
i am not,
i use my blog
to describe what i think,
Because i think that is the best choice ever,
not everyone willing to listen,
blog will be the only partner that i have.
to share it out.
thats all i need.

I got no plan what to do now,
This few days,
although i am tired,
but i enjoy it,
I work again.
No work really hard to survive.
that is life,
a real tough life that is hard for me to handle.

Hmmm,today was actually quite fun,
went to PWTC,
to listen some talk,
i actually though it will be a freaking interesting talk because PM is there as well
But end up,
i think,ok only lo
just a normal speech
a long speech by PM
=.=

took a few picture there.


 Me,Kenji,Ko Li and Bryan



Group picture from UC-KDU


Me and Ko Li 


No choice,after everything,
take picture is the best thing x)

No comments: