Wednesday, January 9, 2013

LOVE
1 word,
1 whole book to describe,
1 whole life to prove it,
Most important,Can u really understand it?

I couldn't understand it at all.
I hope someone can really stand up and explain to me,
If u really can explain,
Can u do it?

That is something that cannot be answer by anyone.
Because,
Its just unique?
haha.

From my point of view,
Each time i receive a msg she is tired/sick or other thing.
I really want to care about her.
I wanted, but i don't have the chance and braveness since that days.
Its already quite sometime,
But don't know why i still think of you.
Although in your heart, there is other people.
But i don't think that is wrong.
I love the way you are , and happy when you manage to find someone u love :)
Heart feel bitter, but its worth as long as you are happy :)
I think nothing it's more special that this kind of feeling.
PEACE

No comments: