Sunday, January 20, 2013

Emo boy?
quite true,a failure in everything
make me feel the worst ever thing happen in my life.

I fail in everything,
Although i sound very happy today,
but i actually realise,
no people support me,
Once in a while,
I want people to understand it,
A guy need to be care some how,
but who will do it?
I am nothing, It's like dust that no one care about.
I actually think again,
who actually really care about me?
Friends is a bunch of friend that can be trusted,
They can help u all the time ,
But it won't help u in solving some feeling problem or somehow ,
they can make it worst.
Criticism  sometime make thing get worst.
I not joking,the fact is,no one really can care about what i think,unless me alone.
I need to settle all those thing alone.
Parents and friends do not really help all the time,
I wish got people that really understand me and can talk about...
Life suck.

My life is as worst as a piece of rubbish.
Btw,
Happy Birthday mum ~
and to u too.

No comments: