Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Move On Sai Khong,
Don't stay behind anymore.
Keep the darkness away from you,
Find the light.
 -random-
well, think back what happen in 2012,
really make me unhappy.
A lot of bad thing happen.
I actually will think again,
Why u want to happen? Why 2012 need to happen? Although the world never end because of dooms day,
Some part of my life already ended by it.
Well,
Why so hard?
Why don't just the whole world explode and really all die?
Then no more worries anymore.
I can smile all the time,
I can act nothing happen,
But what i really want, who knows?
I think no people will understand me.
I cannot gaming 24/7, I cannot study 24/7, But i can miss you 24/7
That is the fact.A real ouch is in the heart, a feeling that u cannot describe it.
More than a week already since that day,in another sentence, Its already a year?
i still continue my life as usual,hang out with friend.
counting the time pass and wait to get older.?
I hope i never regret what has happen to me in the past.
I been in this world for 20 years+,
in this 20 years, what is my most memorable thing that happen?
Really no comment about it. Sometime its just so sweet, in the same time, it can be so bitter as well.
When it is sweet, no matter how tough you are , how sad you are, it will still make u laugh or smile ;)
When it is bitter, it will only bring a negative side thinking.*avoid thinking about this*
This year, i need to change myself,Or i should mention, I need to improve myself to be better.
I not going to be the same person for 2012.
Nothing will be the same anymore,
I want to change
Change it,and be success.
That is a realy challenge for 2013.

The fact now is, and the most important message i want to said it out.
I still miss you although u ignore me,
I still think of you no matter what happen .
I still never forget you although quite long we didn't chat with each other.
That is something that i need to mention.
If i had a chance,
I will still miss u :), although i won't get any reply.
because what i know, Missing people got no wrong :)
and i know that i am doing the right thing.
As long as you are happy with what is your choice.
I will be happy as part of you
Peace.

No comments: