Sunday, January 6, 2013

Few days didn't blog.
Don't really have the mood to blog for the past few days.
Exhausted.
After so many days making Chinese New Year cookies.
Can u believe it?
This time only doing 1 type of cookies.
2 days =100+ tin
I think my mum want to achieve 250 =.=
come on~
EXHAUSTED, but it's worth it.
That is the end of the product :)


Hmm Hmm Hmm,
A lot thing happen in a sudden,
well, nothing much i can do :)
Times passing so fast..
So fast reach January 6th, and i going to start my course tomorrow.
DAMN! i haven't enjoy enough yet.
I still want to play more :(

Hmm,I saw the post yesterday,
I feel stunned,and i think back,It is me?
Then i think, i didn't contact with her so long already,It's imposible to be me,
I did nothing,
Well.. Although i don't know what is the full meaning.
But it make me remember back something.
And the NO its just the answer.
I only can look at it and not dare to "like" it.
Well,
Thanks to my friend that accompany me yesterday,
That is the reason why i become better :)
hehe,yeah, u can said it out to anyone,
But i still who i am :)

No comments: