Saturday, December 15, 2012

16/12/2012

countdown of 5 more days
=/
Scared or not?
well,just a date. If the world really going to end,let it end.
That is the best choice and solution.
Actually wasn't in a mood today,
but i push myself to stay happy and positive mind.
Not everyone understand about me,
well,sometime i think back, why i am the only son? that is really not good.
This make parents control my life, and not to mention this or that, Sometime it really annoying.
When i stay at home, u said i always face computer, i go out,then give me black face.><!
sometime really don't know what can i do. I already did my best to be the best, but sometime,really hard.
I am not that kind of people. I used to my life which is communicate more with friends.
That is me. Well, Better don't mention so much about it.
hmmm, but i will continue stay positive although i face a problem.

Somehow, once in a while, i remember back someone. Well, when something already appear in our mind,
that is something we cannot erase it easily, try overcome it. That is the choice that i doing now.
hmmm hmmm hmmm,
I wonder also, sometime, if i can be in a relationship,what type of relationship can i be?
Well, after somehow,i realise, i do not have the power to choose, the power to choose is in girl's hand.
I only can be there and wait for answer =/
An action is a need if want go, if not it will fly away.
Well, can i grab it? and hold it for long?
I also got no idea. i just wish it can stay as long as it.
that is real lie .
a challenge for life <3 p="p">I need to be motivate to stay strong and make sure i'm dare to go after it .
If i lose it, i scared i won't be able to grab it.
Oh well, hope time is the thing that can go through it. Although i admit now is not the time.
Because i actually have a feeling of scared/curious/sad if she had other people.
Well, what can i do about it?
nothing except wait x)!
-signing off-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are amazing! Thanks!
Also visit my blog ; bob jamer