Sunday, December 30, 2012

Sometime,
I really miss a girl.
I post it out yesterday at facebook,
and my friend give a comment which i really agree with it.
2 of them give a good answer which make me so satisfied with it.
"the worst feeling is missing someone that you know he/she will not miss you"
and
"missing someone is Nth.. missing someone but have to act like u not bothered about him and her.. that feeling is like a sharp knife located below the heart.. :x"

 hmmm.
true, to act do not bother about it, it is really hurt.
Although for the past 1 week,
I act like nothing happen, but it's not easy to handle it.
Until today,
i really regret, why i need to said it out?
WHY?
the moment that we use to have a wonderful chat, wonderful talking and hear each other story.
Sometime will make u laugh.Already no more.
I don't think it will be exist anymore.

Someone told me,

U dare to said u never think about her?U dare to said u never stalk her account at facebook?
i did, i think of her, in the same time, i also miss her and stalk her account.
I really hope,1 day, i can turn back the time.
Nothing is worst than that.
Nothing at all.
 
In the end,

I am just a guy, which has nothing at all
=/
PEACE  

No comments: