Sunday, December 23, 2012

Today,
really appreciate to my friend x)
my friend pinjam me internet to online
and i can blog also although i at my hometown.
thanks to mun chun, philip, wailoon and thiam wee that came from pj as well.
a long trip to lepak at menglembu,kellie castle, perak cave, sam poh tung...
a short trip,but a meaningful trip.
official ignore by u.
well, nothing i can do much already.since u decide to do it.what can i do?
i only can wait and wait.
really feel so lonely without u.
i'm not joking.
ytd night, i hardly can sleep,because i actually think about u.
well,
although u said its impossible,
but it doesn't mean i cannot think about u.
i can hide my feeling, i can keep quiet, but why need ignore,
the worst thing for a guy is to being ignored by the girl they love.
i got not much thing to do.
i only hope u dont ignore me.
that is the only thing.
unless , u really together back with him
than i got nothing can do.
=/
i went to perak cave today, i actually hope that i can climb up and have the nice view that u mention.
you mention last week, perak cave is really nice, and a nice environment after climb on top.
i wish i can have the same view too.
but its too late, i reach there late, and they dont allow me to go top.
well. sad thing for me.:(

*don't ignore me please*

No comments: