Tuesday, December 18, 2012


Don't know why, i feel so touched of this sentence.
It's just a short but meaningful quote.
It's not easy to do it,But it will guide to me do it :)
Today, I finally said it out, Because i don't want to hide from it already.
A yes or a No answer can simply make me satisfied.
It's really awkward when i said it out, especially to her that time.
But phew, lucky i manage to handle it x) "self-praise"
I receive my answer from my question, That answer is good and fair enough.
Because i understand the feeling of it, Some people might think i take chance.
But it isn't. I know and understand your story since it begin, and i know it's hard for you.
But i will be there all the time when u need me,
I will be there support u.
and the most important,
No matter how long does it take, I will slowly wait for x)
Unless, u give me a red light symbol.

PEACE

No comments: