Wednesday, December 19, 2012

19/12/2012.

Gratz to my parents x)!
Today was their 24th Anniversary :)
Went out with them to eat steak together.. Woot ! at Cheras =.=! freaking,jam 1 hour 15 min only reach!
Long journey out,but its worth, because we enjoy together and enjoy the meal as well :)!
Well, I admit,we quite "Dai Sik".because we eat freaking alot =.=! and the price also okok x)!
Affordable for me . PEACE

Day by day getting more gan jeong , but don't care about that first .
This few days, I getting more tired, maybe i sleep late almost everyday.That is the reason?
And maybe that's alot more.
Back to ytd , my heart really feel so luen of something, but now, completely different,
I am willing to wait every minute, every second for it ;)
Why not? because It need time for everything.

Oh yeah, now its already 1.56am, Less than 24 hour more its 21/12/2012 x)!
The world's ending???? NO~~~
Neh, who cares about that,
It's just a news that spread around.=.=!
But i believe, everyone is waiting for that day to come :)!
And ready to said hi to 22/12/2012 x)!

Crap that out, oh yeah.X'mas i unable to date u out x)! Can i date u out another day? x)!
I hope it will be a special day as well <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">-signing off-
I miss u

No comments: