Friday, December 21, 2012

x)
A sweet dream yesterday night,
Although its short, but i can remember what i dream.
PEACE
Later will be going back to my hometown.
So rush ?
actually it's already decided last week, then inform me already.
Ytd inform me no need go back,
and suddenly inform me need to go back =.=
well, so if that is the decision,
go back and relax bah.I think its a good choice as well.
Can meet my grandparents and have a long chat with them =)

Nothing much i can do already =/
Only want the time pass quickly.
That is the only hope that i want now =/
Well, Life is so difficult.
3 days in hometown, confirm will be BORING
=.=! nothing to do much, so i won't be in PJ for this 3 days,
Unless its on monday which is X'mas eve.
But i guess you won't be free either.
Well,
maybe another day?
Boring day, boring life,
How wish got people accompany me.>.<
But It's impossible as well.

PEACE
-signing off-

No comments: