Friday, December 21, 2012

Dear Blog,
I been updating you for the past 2 weeks x)
well well, i guess its time to slowdown soon.
Nothing much i can mention already.
Well well, Sometime i regret, why must i said it out?
i rather hide it than let u know and feel awkward in this moment.
That is something i want try to avoid, but end up,
It actually happen.
Well ,I choose to said it out, really regret of that.
Back to few days ago, we are really close to each other,
Its really change very very fast.
I think i will have less 1 person to chat with, a good friend that i can share my secret,
as well as i am a successful listener?
Nothing to regret anymore, once i said it out, nothing i can do anymore.
Maybe that will be consider the end?
wow, so fast.
I hardly believe it......
Happy & Sad in the same time to hear the answer.
Yes, i am crazy. :) but i love the way you reply.
Although it actually hurt abit, but that answer make me satisfied and the most important no lies~
settle the problem, and do the right that.
That is the thing that i need to do.
I'm glad 2012 never come to the end, but something had come to the end.
The moment we use to have a superb close chat,
Until willing to wake up and reply sms no matter what time.
That thing won't happen anymore..
life change. x)
god thank you so much =)
although is short, but i will miss it .
<3 br="br">

No comments: