Monday, December 17, 2012

17/11/2012,
What can i said about it?
well, some people said i already immune, some said i already used to it,
but what really happen? actually i don't really care about it. Unless certain thing that will effect other people. If is about me, i'll just ignore it. That is the best solution that i think.
Well, a long journey today.
but no matter how long is the journey, it still will be shorter than what i having now.
I feel bad ytd midnight, i really speechless about it. =/. hiding something isn't easy, but what can i expect from it? said it out? then hard to be friend? I admit i interest, but not dare to go ahead.
Well well well, It's not the matter of hiding,its the problem i afraid.
That is the worst thing ever.
I actually want to know, am i playing alone? am i the only one? If yes, i hope that i can found out about it.
aiks. life is life,
that is something that cannot be change.
I want to care about u, I want to have the opportunity to try again.
Although I not good in everything, But can i ?

i find a nice quote x)

"Texting the same person all day and all night, and never getting tired of it,because u like them very much"

No comments: