Tuesday, May 8, 2012


9/5/2012

Another days had passed.Such a wonderful day ever.Yesterday was really awesome,I got a bunch of friend that can sacrifice their time to accompany me.I'm so touched.Actually yesterday finish work,I plan go back and have a rest rather than go out.I finish work at 4pm,and reached home around 4.30pm.Take a short nap and think about her.I still cannot forget her.It take time,Really take time.I was thinking back what happen in the past 2 years.It just a wonderful memories.I don't understand,how come anyone in this world can said no feeling mean no feeling.This is really funny,Feeling is that one that play around us.It make us happy,sad in the same time.Nothing can describe what is good in the future.If u had a feeling toward someone,Can you promise that you will forever be in love?Haha!last time i does,but now i wont think about it.It just  a life,feeling change anytime when u saw other people in ur life.This is the life. We must open minded and think about it.Nothing its more important than that because our life is the most important.I watched the show xiau hai bu ben.It was wonderful,and there is 1 sentence i found from that story is really wonderful."Our life is our life,No one can decide what to do,whatever mistake we do,we have to be responsible to it.Our parent/relative/teacher will not be helping us,We are the one that stand on out own foot and decide out patyway" i agree.so,i choose to forget her,mean i will forget her no matter what happen.ok!cut the crap.yesterday Mun Chun,Wai soon,Jia En, Chor ,Philip , Yujian, and Calvin . Thanks for accompany me the whole time and thanks for treating me the movie,xD!got free movie watch.But its nice lah.8 of us is like a boss in the cinema.I am so proud for that.btw,the movie we watch is ...............


Not bad that movie,quie touching and funny.I wish this really happen in life.no one is a failure,we must 

THINK POSITIVE

HAHAH!then all was eating at Ming Tien at Taman Mega.=)!Wai loon join us as well but philip have to go home.we still stick with 8 people while having a dinner.and i heard a wonderful sentence from WaiLoon,what u want eat,just eat!i will belanja u everything.WOW!at least i got a bunch of friend that really wonderful.Thank you!and end up,we went home,7 people in the car..WTF!xD!at the end,i drove mun chun car.xD!come on ok,my skill not bad,use his car,fetch chor and wai soon go home from gasing hill .=)!I not cannot drive,i can drive,its the method of time and family background.I never regret i cannot drive,because i know the time will come when i suppose to do it.=)!so if she cannot wait,then nevermind,i am enjoying it.Back to house and play game!wonderful.

But,although i said it was a wonderful day,i cannot hide that at night before i sleep,i will think about her again.I still need  some time,time only can decide what will happen.I pray to god every night hope i can forget it.Thank you.Sadhu Sadhu Sadhu.

No comments: