Saturday, May 12, 2012

I take more than an hour to look back all my post,
When i look at 2007=its all about my life,
2008,how i play around and start work,
2009,how stress am i.
2010,How i start my relationship with u .i look back all the picture,really tear my heart apart.especially the picture before i go to ns...omg!everything really change..something that we already let go and cannot come back anymore.
2011,basically all about her and my f6 life....
2012.sad life overall,.

i cannot believe i been blog for 5 years?Its so random.I flash back all my memories in the past.Really really emotional.I cannot imagine this kind of thing happen to me.I just hope i will feel better.From 2010-->2012,its really full of her post.all about her..... I want cry when i look at it.It just too .... sudden? I tell myself,2 year,give me 2 years and i will go after her again is she is willing to wait ?but i know its hard.We'll see how it goes.If really got chance,can we be together?in the future?

No comments: