Thursday, May 24, 2012

nightmare

Hello People~

Haha!today was my offday.Really feel so lifeless.Wholeday stay at home play computer and rest
Well,Its good for me,because i can rest my mind and don't think so much.
I tired in physical and mental.
I really need a long rest.This is real life?haha.This is weird,When i went to work,I really feel exhausted and want go home and rest.When i can rest,I feel like go to work.=.=!
Really so big different?Today time pass really slow.I hope now its 12am and i prepare to sleep can?

Day pass 1 day by 1 day,
If tomorrow is doom day,I will ask myself,did i enjoy my life?
I cannot give any answer to myself.Really dumb right?

I take a nap in the evening.
and its not a good nap ... I had a nightmare..... a nightmare ... which i don't want to think of.
I dream about her and that guy come and disturb me.OMG! what happen to me? How can i dream about them
I not going to think about her anymore,But the dream.I rather i dream of other thing rather than this thing.
Because it really make myself emo.
How to avoid this problem?If had a dream about other thing,I don't mind,BUT WHY!
i dislike about her.I use to think ,we can be friend.but end up,i think back.
She's scary,she is so scary until i want hide myself,She can bluff me without blinking eye.
She can do alot of thing.Me myself hate people that lie to me.That is the worst ever thing that i hate.
Lie to me really make me hate him/her so much!
haiz..enough already.Just not the day for me.Can i sleep well tonight?

No comments: