Saturday, May 12, 2012

hehe,
don't know why.After i said out what i feel yesterday,Its much more better!
wooohoooo
Come on!i need time only,time can change everything.!
Last time people use to tell me,Write blog is a good hobby,U can revise back HOW STUPID are u last time.=)
When i read back all my previous post,I laugh.=___="!i am like.wow,this is my writing style?so sohai 1.=.=!
but really will laugh!xD!

My working place is very the funny.=P!
all of us had our nick name~
But do u all believe?people use to call me buffalo here.=.=!
for bangladesh people.call them *hak pei*.=.=!
dont ask me why,that is not my idea.=P!

I want go Langkawi!i saw the package online,its like.SO CHEAP!only cost around RM200?
I WANT TO GO! and i really want go to badly.=(!
Its a nice place to have fun,enjoy the sun,play with everyone~
Who said i cannot be thin,i eating 1 meal a day!i want prove i can be thin!!!!!!

No comments: