Monday, May 21, 2012

Dinner with family at Tao


WOOOHOOO!

What a wonderful day today,
I realise,today really past very fast.So fast 11.59PM.
I am like wow?hahaha.Today had a great dinner with family at tao cuisine at sunway giza.It is a wonderful place
The price also not bad.I should said its quite resonable,and the food is delicious.
Not all the time i can spend time with my family and had a wonderful dinner.
I lazy too type so long.=)!

Let the picture show everything.
This is the map to that location.

This is the environment.
The arrangement of bottle.it looks so nice and cool
The Lamp at our location
The Entrance
Our sitting area
Main Door


Arrangement of bottle also
Desert
Chocolate Fountain.It is really nice to taste






Its a nice environment.I love the atmosphere of that surrounding.Its good to eat with friend as well.=)
The list of food that we had xD! Actually there is alot of menu,i just cannot describe everything.oyster everything,sushi,all fresh salmon.=)!

Lamb ~~ xD!

Chicken stick

urmm...urmm..i dont know what is this called..forget..but its nice with mayonese.Taste amazing

Salad.

dessert

sushi orange and some snack?wtv~

Tempuraaaaaaa

Herbal Soup.

dont know what is this.i saw the menu.just order it,.

abalone.=)!



We had a wonderful day.Amazing time at Sunway Giza,I eat quite alot.=(!make me fat again.but since i already paid for it?so?why must i bother about it anymore.=)!Enjoy and eat what i can eat....
Some picture of me and my family during,after the dinner.=)

I love this picture so much!happy family.=)!Wonderful!just to said it !MY FAMILY ALWAYS FIRST!=)!

i love my family =)!

ALl poser after eat.=P!mum me and sis.=)!

my mum said:all big family,the guy lose to pose.=P!

Do i looks cool?xD!!!familyyyyyyyy~~~

OMFG!i swt alot.=)!but i still enjoy it.

acting cool all the time=)

CAMWHOREEEE!

I LOVE THIS PICTURE SO MUCH!
I love the smile from my dad and mum.=)Its just so sweetttt.=)


My 3rd Ah yi and 2nd Ah Yi.

My mum and my dad eating the oranges...




Overall,I had a wonderful day at there.Want to go again?Confirm will go.Its just too amazing.!!!WOOOHOOOOOOO!!!





haha!just now my friend told me,why she choose that guy but not me?
i just need to said 1 thing.No feeling= no feeling.she no more feeling toward me,Then nothing i can do.=)

No comments: