Sunday, May 20, 2012

forever love


Peace!
For this post,I will mention about FOREVER LOVE.
My opinion,I want to said this is really RUBBISH
Why?Not because i get dump or what,I had been heard most of the people said
I LOVE YOU FOREVER! 520 1314 334?
Do u think u can do it?I remember last time there is one ppl told me before,
Forever is a very powerful word,Do not simply use it because it will bring 1% happiness but 99% sadness.
I guarantee,None of you all can promise you will love her/him forever.
I use to remember last time there is 1 singer from Hong Kong,He give away free ticket for couple,
He said this "you can enter my concert for free when u come back next year with your couple",end up,
there is no people turn up after a year.The whole seat that was given to couple was EMPTY.
What can u prove from it?
According to profesional,People only will be serious in love when they reach the age of 28.
That is what i know.
If you think u are really can long last forever.Then i wish you all the best.
I believe,there is 1% in this world will have forever love.=)!and you will be the lucky one.
Today will be a day i have a wonderful dinner with my family at tao,damansara.=)!
I wish it will be a wonderful day!

No comments: