Friday, May 11, 2012

Hello EVERYONE!

whassupp!today was my offday ,I quite enjoy today.I didnt have a time to rest,But its really fun.This morning i went to my customer place at Kota Damansara!Can u believe it?I went there and help them install some printer and guide them,Lucky i went,because.all also girl.=P!all also let me teach,but that company environment its amazing.They have a perfect office.Then i went to 1 Utama look for my sister.and end up,we ate Sushi Zanmai.Awwww! i so long didnt eat there.It was wonderful to eat there,although that place is pack and full of people.It is also a wonderful place to go.I feel their customer service at 1 Utama really awesome.They provide a wonderful/excellent service that cannot get anywhere.But its nice to have a conversation with my sis,SO SO SO long didnt see her.=)!Family feel...

 nice to eat there.Not joking.then i go badminton.7 of us went.
me munchun waisoon allan philip chor munwai .
just now fetch my mum go buy thing because my dad is sick.now i'm going to eat

SHABU SHABU!

No comments: