Monday, May 7, 2012

What a memories,But ended

Dear Blog,

I missed you so much,Almost a year i didnt update my blog.Oh well,From now on.you will be the place that i will share my secret.Back to 2 days ago,my status had change back to single.I am single and not available in the moment.Don't be suprise of what i said.I already expected,but the most unique thing is,I already lose her.I forever lost her in my heart.That day what she told me is really unexpected,The one that bring our relationship together is the movie "The Ironman 2",the 1 that tore us apart is "Avengers",Maybe its sounds wrong,but i rather to relate it.Everything begin from 2 years ago.Oh well,2 years is not easy.Everything that happen in this 2 years really amazing.Bitter and sweet also i face it.haiz.i cannot face it like anyone else.Dear god,Please guide me through this amazing road.I need your guide.I hope you will guide me and face every single thing in my road.My life is still long,My parent's is the one that really help me and worries about me.Especially my mom,Its like a song *shi sang zhi you mama hao*.,My mum care about me so much.When i came back from her house,she talked to me what happen?And i tell her everything step by step.And that night itself,i receive phone call from Kailin and Ruby .Both them is so caring and really tell me everything,Kai lin help me erase every single thing from facebook about her.Ruby told me what she know and feel about her.In the same time,I forget Thiam Wee,he waste his time fetch me there and fetch me back.This is really amazing friend.I reach home that night and i told myself to calmdown.I can settle everything,Its not like the world is coming to the end.I just suprised How can i lose to a guy that she know for just 2 week,Until i really found out,she had no more feeling toward me and Both of us together will make the relationship worst,So,why dont we be normal friend?I accept it with my heart BUT my heart really pain.My tears drop for quite a long time that night.I cannot sleep the whole night,keep thinking back what already happen in the past.I plan not to come to work because of that,then i tell myself that i need to go work.Its my new life,I should continue my life,I remember what alex said : lost one tree still , still have trillions tree waiting for u  :   I love that sentence  . But it still hurt,I know why she got no more feeling towards me,and she cannot waste it anymore. Now she got a "brother" that can treat her so good,i happy to hear that.I love her so much.I swear from now on,I cannot erase her memories but i can store my memories with her.Its not about what.Its about how much i love her.Love people doesnt mean to be with her.As long as she is happy,I am satisfied with that.It make me remember of the movie *NA XIE NIAN*,It wont be happy ending.I sincerely wish her all the best in her life.Take care.




No comments: