Wednesday, May 9, 2012

challenge

I will never said never~
YOO everyone,another day .Can u believe it,I blog again.hahaha.Oh well,My blog is different abit,Because i love to use my blog to share out what i thinking.Its my life,My blog is my reader.Awwwww.Yesterday my manager try to wash my brain and try to convince me to stay work at this place.He told me what is my future and all those.Oh well,I understand what he mean,I know what he want.I know what my family want also.After yesterday,I already decided that I will Study!CONFIRM!i won't give up,Because i want a new environment,I might not as good as what he said,but I prepare to face challenge,We human must face challenge no matter what happen in the future.I want to cahnge my environment also.I want a better and good environment for my life.Because that its what life suppose to do.I still 20 years old,I think its still too young for me to work like mad.I will think postive about that and i want to try new step and challenge.There is a sentence that we must go,When there is a mountain infront of us,We must try to climb it.We shouldn't give up.If we give up,What's the point for us to be here?So,I already decided that no matter what he said.I will not give up.I already prepare what to do now. hmmmm, I just too exhausted yesterday after i reach home, Now i trying to lose weight,I want tell everyone,I just need 2 months and i believe i can lose weight.I never simply said it.I WANT TO PROVE it!everyone said i cannot do this and that,But my life and i want to do it!Yes ivan chong sai khong,You already success almost 50%.Now continue to make it 100%!come on!hmmmm..Today almost the 5th day I am single.hais.Not easy to face it,But still,i everyday must forget about it.I need to,If not my whole life will be finish.My friend asked me,Will i go after her again ? I think twice,i said its already game over for us.If i am rich also no point,No feeling mean no feeling,Nothing can change it.If i really go after her,i will do it in the future,but not now,NOW,nothing is forever,maybe i can within 3 years time?We both also still young,what will happen in the future no people will know?Maybe in 3 years time,all of us already collapse or die ?Who knows?So,
Think about what is more important now.=)!Appreciate what u have in your hand.

No comments: