Sunday, May 27, 2012

What a day today.
This morning actually is a fantastic day,
I enjoy myself,Until i heard my phone ring.and i saw who msg me.
I think a few minute before i open the msg.Its really take me alot courage to open.
I actually think,what u send to me?Why must i open?
Then end up i saw the msg..I feel stun,I am like?yes.Its time for me to let go something that not belong to me.
U can said i am crazy.When she ask me about the case,can sell to her?I really speechless.
I know that case still with my sister and sis sold it away.Then i don't know what happen to me,
I purpously go find the whole dm for that case and bought it no matter how much the price.
I also have no idea why i do that,When i ask other people,they said Its normal to do that .And the other tell me,you still love her and care about her.But does that really important?
I promise to get her that before we break up,maybe that will be the last item that i owe her.
Or should said it easier,It will be the last thing ever that i will ever bought for her.
I cannot find myself reason anymore.My friend keep tell me,you're trying to avoid it.
What i really must face,really come already.She said she will be at DM at night later.
I will wait for her to come,but i don't know what time she will be here and who will she come with?
What happen if he come with that guy?How i face him?i feel scared.I really does.I scared i cannot face her also
But no matter what,I need to face to face with her.I really need time to forget her.
I really need it.I been so calm for my previous week.I thought i manage to do it.
My heart will tell the answer when i let go,I cannot let her go 100%.But i need time to let go.That is the most important thing for me to do now.I personally will tell her later.If i face her later.I will said out something,maybe she dislike to hear,but i want to said it out to feel better,If i dont said it out,It forever stuck in my heart.
That is my attitude.

No comments: