Monday, May 14, 2012

I'm not lying

My friend tease me,they tease me alot,
But does that really important?

people use to tell me,what u said is a lie,U are lying to yourself.
I not joking,I just bought a new number,A new number a new life?
nehhhh!i actually just want to get a new number.At least got 1 number can help me more.
Maybe i need to use it when its urgent or i face some important thing.This is real important for me.

Peace
Ivan,you already know your limit,And now you already can handle it.Congratulation to you.
I just need some time more,she already decide to avoid me.So? Lets avoid each other.I think its better for me and you.The thing that can accompany me is the music.Music is really important.It cured my heart.
And also a bunch of friend.=)!Its really important.

No comments: