Monday, May 14, 2012

woot?

Just a moment ago,
I get a msg from my friend asking me.
Did i really unfriend her?When i said yes and why?She said good.
When i heard about this,i already can predict what happen.Its just the matter of time when this thing happen.
Oh well,I already accept it.I not suprised .because already know this will happen soon.
Fetch go and back.sure something will goes wrong soon.Let them have the fun
I am just a guy now.A guy that slowly step into this wonderful world.and i cannot believe it,
I can save alot money ..-.-!i keep more than 500 in 1 month...=___=!maybe its sound wrong,but its good for me.I'm glad it stop in a correct time.step by step.=)!
I only got 2 target now!
want to be more slim,want to study hard!if ask me want a gf?i will think and said,its not a suitable time=)!
Life still long,If the world end in 2012.I still appreciate it.because i already have fun and know what is my limit
God is fair enough to all of us.

No comments: