Saturday, May 26, 2012

Another day,but not too boring

What another day i work at digital mall
Oh well,Today i got another task to do in my hand.
I realise,i need to do so much nowadays.
Handle Delivery,stock match,order stock,stock accuracy and alot more.
Its like,everything ask me to do.Answer phone,do this and that.Come on,I not a slave.
I rather become a salesman than other.Can u believe,this is life.If not because of that salary,
I long time leave already.That salary manage to attract me to work there for this few month.
But not for long,I got my target as well.And i proud i got a few friend that work with me there and so friendly.
U can imagine how come the people that work there so friendly.Its nice to work with them.But when boss give something to do.Really crazy.U feel like throw all those paper work away.=.=!Key in this and that,But what i know is,I got power.=)!i got the power to decide the price,cost and alot more.
Today i suprisingly saw Daniel and Daphnie at medan.LOL!so long didnt see them already wei.=)!

I love saturday and sunday.Do u know why?
because my manager not there!XD.
after he leave,we play Counter Strike at there like Cybercafe.
Then i get bored of it,I play tetris,online and chat alot of thing.And we continue play my friend Handphone.
Superb Mario!XD!OMGGG!I miss this game
His HP is Samsung Galaxy Note,But its amazing,he can play so many PS1 game,SEGA game and alot more.And the game that really make me addicted is Super Mario.hahahA!i and him take turn play and spend around 1 hour.=.=!crazy sial!For those that born in the 90's,If you remember this game,Ur life is amazing.=)


I actually forget what version Mario is that.The one that can fly,eat leaf and fly,save the princess.
HAHAHAH!OMG!!
i addicted,tomorrow lets play again.
I want play basketball badly.=(!
anyone?

No comments: