Friday, May 11, 2012

fun?

Just ate at Shabu Shabu.Feel so full now.Stomuch is like pregnant 2 month.or whatever they said forever pregnant?haha. No worries.This most probably my last time eat so much .I already promise that i want to lose weight.Mean i will,I not joking or kidding.I am serious.Oh well.Just now i am having so much fun with my friend.Those people that go is Munchun,Wailoon.Thiamwee,Kahxiong,HuiHui,Wayne,Waisoon,Philip,Mingjie,Ivory.

A feel time i found this dinner quite funny.=)!
especially when i heard someone said :-

first time in my life,I want cry when i look at the food! LOL! This is so damn funny.

Philip another 1,when mun chun vomit,Philip said : What the heck ?people drink only vomit,and u eat until vomit?so embrassing. after 10 min,he went to toilet vomit as well.-.-

there i alot funny scene in between the 2 hour.or maybe 1 and a half hour.Conclusion,its fun.

That is really funny.

The way that mun chun and thiam wee eat ice-cream,really really very sick.=.=!
u look at it also want to punch him! OMG!

basically,Overall its fun to have dinner with everyone eventhough Wai Loon is sick,and the most suprising me is,Ming jie also is there .



**********************************************************************************

Was thinking back what i feel,Just now someone* ask me a question,did i have *** with her?I think ,does that really important?Is that really so important?for me,I don't care what happen,What i know is,I love her last time.that all.Feeling is something that cannot change,I used to said.I very scared of losing you,I said that alot of time,END up.the day has come.I lose her in my life.It's hard for me to find anyone like her anymore.i am not that kind of people that can simply said no feel mean no feel.I got my feel,I need people to accompany me.At night,I really want people that can chat with me and share my feeling.No one can help me,I need 1 people that can believe me and listen to me. I actually does think about how about if i go after u again?But i know its imposible unless i am a millionaire son.but in the same time,i think also,what's the point i and you together again?The longer relationship we hold,the longer i will feel pain but not you.So i already think alot of time,I am more suitable to be single.but i cannot forget the past easily,Really Hard.i tried to make myself busy whole night,But what really happen?nothing can change the fact.i admit i still stalk her.but i feel hurt.I want to hold my handphone and msg her back,but i afraid what reply i get?i confirm i will get some rubbish reply from her.If 1 day,she msg me,i confirm will reply.But how long will the day's come?How long i can last it.GOD.!i pray hard i can let it go .... sadhu sadhu sadhu

No comments: