Monday, May 28, 2012

family

Today i really think alot of thing,But in the same time i concentrate on my work as well
well,I think back,if we got a chance to turn back and change something,what will u change?
I really got alot of thing to changed,I want to changed my life,i want be a golden boy.I want to be slim.But its all imposible,That is something we hope for,but everything is in our own hand.We decide our future,I admirer those people that start with their own hand.for example:bill gate.=),Actually is the fact as well,

If u work hard for something,u will get back something which belong to u.But its the matter of,Can u wait or not?If u cannot,then u waste your whole life doing nothing.I am grateful i born in this world,and i proud of my parents.No matter what they scold me,I also will accept it,Sometime when i scold them back,I will tell myself.I AM WRONG!end up i will apologise to them.Its not the problem who correct or who wrong.The most important thing is Parent always first.Try imagine without them in this world,WHO ARE U?That is the reason why i hate those people that keep blame their parents this and that.Can u blame them forever?That's the reason for me,No matter what happen.They are always top in my heart.Girl,Money all come later on..If u think i stupid,that is ur problem.But i know,I did make a good choice,because i love my parent.

No comments: