Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Another day had pass.Today actually is my off day.Well.
Can consider as half day off.=).Sometime,I really love tuesday,Because time fly very fast.
I can finish work half day,and can have a rest early as well.
Today actually plan go play basketball.since no kaki.then no choice.
So end up,i take a short nap at home.At least i feel more fresh.I am tired in mental.
Alot of people said i'm not tired at all,u work at this place where will tired?But i really tired,Sometime,
I want to take a short nap at home.1 day is more than enough already.Because i really do nothing nowadays
I lack of something to do already.Last time my life is so pack,always do this and that.Everyday sure got something on to do.But its really change.I don't know i should be happy or not?
Happy because i nothing to do?Unhappy also because i got nothing to do?
Really different already.Everyone think i have a wonderful life,for me,i think i have a lifeless life.
haha
I need people to accompany me.who can i find?
Now adays.I always look at my dog.awwww.
My 3 dog,
Name Lili,Mimi and Ah ji.
Lili - close to 11 years.
Mimi- close to 8 years
Ah ji-3 years

I love all my dog.=)!especially mimi,although it had eye problem,but i really love it.Because
that is the dog that i sayang the most.=).Will post about it in my next post.=)

No comments: