Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Teacher's Day







In this wonderful day,I would like to wish all my ex-teacher's,

Happy Teacher's Day

It is wonderful,If no teacher in this world,How can you be here?
I leave my high school already 6 months time.
It is wonderful memories,I have to agree that when i in my high school,
I already make a good decision.Although my result was not so fantastic,But
I enjoy it.Teacher Teacher teacher,we used to make teacher angry/laugh/smile,
But we as a student also want to achieve something and prove it,I never waste my time.
I only hope 1 thing for now and my future,Study hard and target for future.
My Form 6 life in BB is fantastic with all my dear teacher.Especially Pn Aznida,I cannot imagine how much memories that we have with you.I cannot forget it and hope to have a chat with teacher soon .
Teacher and also known as my dear parents.
I miss you all.

No comments: